Introducing an incredibly powerful HRV analysis tool for smartphones.
HRVxt is a Bluetooth 4.0 enabled app that has immense power and flexibility enabling previously unimaginable real time analysis.
App has been tested with the following sensors: Zovandia Owl, Polar H7, Zephyr HxM
The app provides the flexibility for everything from real time feedback to a athlete in competition, to long term analysis of HRV during sleep.
- User selectable analysis parameters to monitor
- User selectable ectopic beat removal power
- User selectable length of historical data to use for parameter calculation.
- update rate of 3 seconds
- App continues to work in the background giving full access to all other smartphone features
NOW AVAILABLE, HRVxtPro, which includes save to file capabilities and additional analysis parameters.
App has been tested on Samsung S3, S4 and S5.
14-12-29: Version 1.2 incorporates the following changes
- Rate of change bargraph for each parameter
- LF, HF now calculated using Fast Fourier Transform rather than Lomb Scargle
HRVxt is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-01-01. The program can be installed on Android.
HRVxt (version 1.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.